Monday, May 11, 2009

Musings of a mom...

A consignment sale is alot of work with just a little check at the end, but a consignment sale gets alot of clutter out of your home.

Extended nursing is a really good thing when your child is hurt and sad.

School pictures are absolutely priceless--second grade and preschool.

It is amazing what I can get finished when I have a deadline.

First Holy Communion is really awesome. I am so proud of Grayson for making this wonderful commitment to God, even if he just wants it "done & over with."

Summer vacation begins in 3 weeks for me, but it is bittersweet. I will miss my kidlets from the co-op preschool, but I LOVE spending time with just my kidlets.

I have gotten several interview requests for doula work in the late summer/early fall. This is quite the blessing...

I am so looking forward to my postpartum doula training, finishing up my Lamaze childbirth education and taking the exam, and getting my photography business off the ground. I know I can do it.

I have a great husband. I need to work on giving him more credit and appreciation.

No comments:

Post a Comment