Sunday, January 24, 2010

Celebrating MY Pregnancy

One of the best ways to celebrate a special occasion in your life is through photographs. I had the privilege of having one of the best photographers in the DFW area take my maternity pictures--Elizabeth Boyce at http://www.earthmamaphotography.com/

Elizabeth is truly a wonderful photographer and a delightful person to know.Here is the link to my maternity pictures
http://earthmamaphotography.blogspot.com/2010/01/so-patient-denton-lewisville-flower.html
This was the best way I could have celebrated this upcoming birth! I am so happy that I wasn't afraid of how big my belly was to have these taken.

THANK YOU Elizabeth!! You made my night!

2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful pictures Mary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, your photos are gorgeous! The first one is my favorite and you look amazing especially for being 40 weeks pregnant! You are all belly! I love it....enjoy these last few days. The one thing I miss about pregnancy is the movement in my belly.

    ReplyDelete