Friday, December 31, 2010

~Goodbye 2010 and Hello 2011~



I love New Year's! It symbolizes a fresh, clean slate, something that I need everyday being the mom of 3 young boys. One, who won't be named, is loudly screaming in the background as I type. This argument is about Nerf bullets. Seriously, this is my life. I won't change it at all, well, maybe to eliminate the screaming and lower the amount of chaos a teensy, tiny bit,  but that is about all.

But, on to New Year's...it is about having something click in your life. While you can change anything at anytime, it is nice to have the world thinking positively with you. So many people pick out resolutions that are totally unattainable-like losing 100 pounds or eliminating a food group from your diet. I am picking something I can do on a daily basis.

My resolutions this year will be simple...love deeper and speak sweeter. Words that stuck with me after listening to a Tim McGraw song on the radio. Everything else are goals--decluttering, simplifying, expanding my doula passion, paying a few things off and living within our means.

The new year brings 365.25 days of clean, fresh slates. What are you going to do with yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment