Thinking about this list made me really take notice about how eclectic my music selections are. Each song has meaning behind it for different places I have been in my life.
1) With or Without You--U2...I fell in love with this song in high school & it is "our song"..and Bono's hot!.
2) What Would You Do Today if You Were Brave?--Jana Stanfield...I first heard this song at Camp Jon Marc (when I was a counselor for Camp Muscular Dystrophy). It was played live by Jana & I cried. It made me realize that I am a very strong woman who can overcome with tolerance.
3)When We Dance--Sting...a true love song
4) Margaritaville--Jimmy Buffet...a classic
5) Suspicious Minds--Elvis Presley...another classic
6)Something Like That--Tim McGraw...a catchy tune that makes me think of my "dating" days
7) I Would Die 4 U--Prince, when he was actually Prince. Awesome song!
8) La Belle Dame Sans Regrets--Sting...another love story all in French--amazing song--Sting is another hottie~
9) Friends in Low Places--Garth Brooks...College Days-need I say more?
10) Psalm 23--Temple & Brent...one of my laboring songs for Brian & Liam's births. I originally heard this at a birth I was photographing.
I have alot more but these are my top 10!