Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 2 - A recent picture of you and your friends.

Well, crap! I don't have a recent picture of me with my friends. I think the last time I took a picture with any of my friends was before we had any children...almost 10 years ago. That is very, very sad.

On the bright side, the ones I do have are fabulous! They are film/prints & since my scanner isn't hooked up right-you still don't get to see them.

Now my goal is to get together with my friends, before the end of November, and take that picture.

This is a book I have on request for the library--The Friends We Keep: A Woman's Quest for the Soul of Friendship by Sarah Zacharias Davis. A doula friend discovered it and wants to start a book club with this selection. While I don't know if I will be able to travel for the book club, I am definitely going to read the book.

http://www.amazon.com/Friends-We-Keep-Womans-Friendship/dp/B0044KN2ZC/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1288722084&sr=1-2

The link is long since I don't know how to do it any other way:)

No comments:

Post a Comment