Monday, November 1, 2010

November blogging challenge

So as I am welcoming a new month, I also am welcoming a new chance to let others keep up with my family:) I noticed a few of my facebook friends doing a blogging challenge...so it begins here too.

Day One: A recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts.

I met my husband when I was in 8th grade...had French I with him in 9th grade and we started dating in 10th. It took him a little bit to realize I had a crush on him...we were married in 1994.

One of my best friends I met in 8th grade-she was in 7th. We almost had a fight...think city preppy girl meets cowgirl with attitude.

I knew I would have children, but I didn't know how much I would love it overall. I think we are still thinking about more.

I am not a seasonal decorator. I am not a normal decorator. I think I missed this gene in my family.

I like a clean house. I currently have a messy house. Frustrating.

I am almost to my 2010 items out challenge this year. Next year is 2011. Wowza!

I have Orinthophobia. Especially when they are all flocking together in one location. Just got a shiver right then. Orinthophobia is a fear of birds.

I want to make a quilt and learn to sew. I adore moms like Amanda Blake Soule who make it look so freaking easy. And she has a perfectly clean house...and she has 4 children...ugh.

I love to get my hair cut and colored. I just don't do it since I don't always make the time.

I really like to buy my own birthday presents or give a list. It is so tacky, but the things I desire aren't the obvious choices. An Example is the Mothering 2011 calendar...who would think to buy that for a birthday gift??

I love my friends. They are very dear to my heart.

I have a strong desire to birth in the water.

I could easily be a vegetarian, but I could never give up candy.

I made a 4.0 GPA in my master's program. I enjoyed being a student and would go back to get another degree, but I don't want to retake the entrance exams.

I failed Algebra I in high school and had to retake it the following sememster with a full class of flunkees. Summer school isn't like the movie Summer School.


No comments:

Post a Comment